Thursday, March 1, 2012

Really?!?!

Can't sleep because of this article in MacLean's which is a national Canadian news magazine.
"Are we over-sharing lost pregnancies? devastated by perinatal death, parents reach out in sometimes disturbingly public ways.

It is fairly upsetting for me to read even though I can tell the author is trying to mainly be informative. I want to write a "Response" but my brain is tossing all my thoughts about in great jumbles of hurt, anger, sadness, distress, reasoning and...and...other stuff!

http://www2.macleans.ca/2012/02/29/the-mourning-after/

1 comment:

  1. Just read the article... it's really somewhere between information and judgment, isn't it?
    I find it unfortunate that the topic of baby-loss is always tied to abortion issues... they are two different issues...

    ReplyDelete