|This is me at our computer.|
- I married my high school sweetheart just over 20 years ago
- I have lived with chronic depression since I was in my early teens
- sexual abuse and the lack of emotionally healthy guidance helped me to create a warped set of core beliefs that I am constantly working on changing
- our daughter was born while we were in Japan where they still put babies in plastic basinets behind a window and don't allow them to stay with their mothers!!!
- our son was stillborn on Jan. 7, 2009 - it was the worst year I've ever experienced
- I love good chocolate.
- graduated from the printmaking program of an art college.
- computers are not ME friendly.
- I love a good crime show
- I don't read newspapers or watch the news... If it's that important I will hear about it somehow
- I love travelling abroad but can't afford it ... everywhere is abroad from Canada
- I love things that convey a history ( I love old stuff!)
- gardening calms me
- someday I want to live right beside moving water... I can stare at moving water all day, same with flames!
- being positive is very difficult for me
...more to follow...